'101 THINGS THAT GO' BOOK
100 carefully curated, useful things that will stimulate your toddler's natural curiosity about the world around them. Help your little one learn important vocabulary and build knowledge with this first word and picture book.
- Size: 21cm x 21cm
- Material: Board book
- Detail: Flip pages. Published by Campbell Books 2020.
- Main development areas: Speech and Language, Cognitive, Social and Emotional
ANIMAL THREADING GAME
Perfect for any playroom, this wooden animal threading game is a huge hit! Threading these gorgeous animal pieces through the threader will encourage dexterity, fine motor skills, and allow for creative, fun play as your child learns which animals are which.
- Size: Largest piece 10cm x 6cm x 1cm
- Materials: Wooden animals with string/felt threader
- Detail: 6 piece set of wooden animal shapes with threader
- Main development areas: Cognitive, Fine Motor, Speech and Language
These colourful discs can help build full body balance, coordination, and muscle control. Through giggles and smiles, your little one will find endless ways to explore their imaginative play. Jumping, running, walking and hopping along. Improving motor skills and body confidence all the while.
- Size: 19cm diameter and 1.8cm high
- Materials: Made with wood, finished with non-toxic water-based paint. Non-slip pad on the reverse side
- Detail: Set of 6, these are best used on carpet or rugs
- Main development areas: Gross Motor, Cognitive, Social and Emotional
WATERING JUG, RAKE AND TROWEL SET
This silicone rake, trowel and watering jug set is a wonderful resource for your budding gardener. Take it to the beach, use it in the sandpit, or dig into the garden. Wherever you choose to use it, this set will help strengthen your little one’s finger muscles, explore sensory discoveries, increase their concentration, and develop their hand-eye coordination.
- Size: Watering jug: 11cm x 14cm, Rake: 16.5cm long, Trowel: 22cm long
- Materials: BPA free, non-toxic, safe silicone
- Detail: Includes 1 watering jug, 1 trowel and 1 rake
- Development areas: Cognitive, Fine Motor, Gross Motor