'100 FIRST WORDS' BOOK
The award-winning '100 First Words' book has been developed with the help of a leading educational consultant and covers all the familiar topics toddlers are interested in. Help your little one build vocabulary with this wonderful book!
- Size: 28cm x 28cm
- Material: Board book
- Detail: 16 pages. 27 February, 2017. Published by DK.
- Main development areas: Speech and Language, Cognitive, Social and Emotional
WOODEN VEGETABLE PUZZLE
Have fun learning about vegetables shapes and color inside and outside with this colourful cutting vegetable puzzle! The vegetables can be cut on one side of the cutting board and be matched to their complete vegetable image on the opposite side. Your little one will love imaginative play with this set.
- Size: 24cm x 24cm x 2.5cm
- Material: Made from tea wood with non-toxic finish. Velcro is used to secure the pieces together.
- Detail: Made by Classic World.
- Main development areas: Cognitive, Fine Motor, Gross Motor, Social and Emotional
MOSAIC COLOUR SHAPES
Perfect for any playroom, this wooden block set lets your little one put together different shapes and patterns for hours of imaginative play that helps develop their sensitivity to colours and shapes. Engaging in this sort of imaginative play will see your toddler's understanding of colours and shapes sky-rocket!
- Size: Triangle: 10cm x 8.7cm, Square: 5cm x 5cm | Round diameter: 5cm | Rectangle: 10cm x 5cm
- Materials: Wooden and acrylic construction
- Detail: 10 piece of wooden shapes. Mixed colours provided (four).
- Main development areas: Cognitive, Fine Motor, Gross Motor, Social and Emotional, Speech and Language
PEG AND HAMMER
This colourful wooden 'Peg and Hammer' pounding bench comes with six pegs and a hammer – designed to develop your little one’s hand-eye coordination, control, and their ability to determine the amount of force required to hammer the pegs through. Turn it upside down and play the game again, and again, and again!
- Size: 21cm x 11cm x 12cm
- Material: Made of natural wood, pegs made of coloured plastic.
- Detail: 6 colourful pegs and one wooden hammer.
- Main development areas: Fine Motor, Gross Motor, Cognitive
There are so many ways to use a set of 'feelings' cards with toddlers. These cards are particularly valuable as your little one is learning to recognise and regulate their own feelings and emotions, as well as learning to recognise and empathise with the emotions of others.
- Size: 15cm x 10cm
- Material: Card with laminate seal
- Detail: Set of 10 different cards. With images and descriptions.
- Main development areas: Cognitive, Social and Emotional, Speech and Language